In the Pink Laughing Yoga
June 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What is Laughter Yoga?
· A unique concept where anyone can laugh for no reason, without relying on humor, jokes or comedy.
· Laughter is initiated through group exercises using eye contact and childlike playfulness, which soon turns into real laughter.
· Laughter exercises are combined with Yoga breathing to bring more oxygen to the body and brain to make you feel more energetic and healthy.
· It is a scientific fact that the body can’t tell the difference between real and fake laughter, so you get the same physical and emotional benefits when you participate.
· Laughter Yoga was developed by a medical doctor, Dr. Madan Kataria in India. He started with just 5 people in the first Laughter Club in 1995. There are now thousands of Laughter Clubs in over 100 countries. For more information, go to www.laughteryoga.org